- Exploring the Complexity of COVID-19 Diagnostic Tests
- A Proposal for Increasing Speed of Validating SARS-CoV-2 Diagnostic Tests
- COVID-19 RNA Testing Technology Assessment
- Complex Interventions
- Association between COVID-19 outcomes and mask mandates, adherence, and attitudes
- The Chelsea Policy Simulator
Karthik Dinakar is a research affiliate at CCI. Karthik is a machine learning and clinical medicine scholar. He advises research projects at CCI. Karthik has a PhD in machine learning from MIT and is an alumnus of Carnegie Mellon University.